Symptoms of Acid Urat
* Tingling and shooting pain
* Pain, especially at night or early morning waking
* Joints affected uric acid visible swelling, redness, heat and tremendous pain in the night and morning.
Overcoming Acid Solutions Urat
* Conducting treatment until the uric acid levels returned to normal. Normal levels are 2.4 to 6 for women and 3.0 to 7 for men.
* Control food consumed.
* Drink plenty of water. With drink plenty of water, we can help remove the existing purine in the body.
Avoid foods (containing many purine)
* Side dishes such as offal, liver, kidney, spleen, tripe, intestines, lungs and brain.
* Seafood such as shrimp, clams, squid, crabs.
* Foods are like corned beef and canned sardines.
* Meat, eggs, broth or a thick gravy.
* Legumes such as soybeans (including processed products like tempeh, Tauco, oncom, soy milk), peanuts, green beans, bean sprouts, melinjo, emping.
* Vegetables such as spinach, kale, cassava leaves, asparagus, cauliflower, green beans.
* Fruits such as durian, avocado, pineapple, coconut water.
* Drinks and foods containing alcohol such as beer, whiskey, wine, tape, toddy.
Category: acid urat